THE GRAYS

THE GRAYS

Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Ear Infection?

So we got home last night and when I picked Giana up from daycare she said mama my ear hurts. So I think well maybe she means itches. But I thought to myself we will watch it and because tomorrow was Friday if I suspected anything I will be sure to take her in before the weekend. Well by 8pm she was screaming and in a lot of pain. So I raced her to the walk in clinic. All to find out not only did she have a double ear infection. She also had the start of an upper respiratory infection and the FLU! So now I felt like a terrible mom. How on earth could I not see she was this sick. But as we waited for the flu test to be ran this was the scene in the exam room.



I mean she made herself at home. Took her shoes off, cuddled up and started to watch the Fresh Beat Band. And said to the doctor. "My ear...it Hurts." And he said we will fix it. And so she repeatedly told me at the walk in that the doctor is going to fix it. And boy was it one long night. She was up all night tossing and turning and crying. She was in a lot of pain and boy does it make you feel helpless.

But now we are on our road to recovery. As we took a sick day we decided to take our minds off of our ears and play princess.





No comments:

Post a Comment