THE GRAYS

THE GRAYS

Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Hobby

Back a couple weeks ago I was reading a friends blog and had an AH HA moment and I thought I would share with everyone. Tim Prust, a great photographer, posted this on his blog.....


And after I read this I had to think to myself.....do I take enough pictures of the family? Do I truly capture all or most of our moments in life? It seems like life is flying by at the speed of light and I decided to make sure I capture the moments we share together because you never know what tomorrow can bring.

Then soon after I was driving in my car and heard this song by Phil Vassar and for some reason became very very sentimental and really listened to the words of the song. And I thought how lucky Kavin and I are that we truly do spend good quality family time together and don't miss a lot of the important moments as it comes to Giana and have made some great memories together as a family.

So with both inspirations in mind I decided to take up a new hobby to show these moments. Music Slideshows. So I put a little  something together and decided to use my inspiration Song by Phil Vassar, "Don't miss your life." And the song choice is not because we have missed our moments in life but because I want to remember to always remember the moments that Kavin, Giana and I have shared together.

P.S. This is my first one. So please go easy on me critics. And please listen to the words of this song and remember. Life is so short....so get out those cameras and lets remember the moments forever. And DON'T MISS YOUR LIFE!

Please enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Jeni, the smilebox video was perfect! You guys have been so blessed with Giana. :-) Such a happy and beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete