THE GRAYS

THE GRAYS

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Olympics 2012

So I wonder if you have all been enjoying watching the Olympics this year like we have. Even Giana as liked watching it. We have watched the Gymnastics or "Mastics" as Giana calls it. Yesterday she was doing somersaults in the living room and trying to do cartwheels and back somersaults. It was to cute. I am sad I did not bring out the camera to catch her enthusiasm. So today is when I brought out the camera to watch another event that has caught her attention. SWIMMING. Now as I have showed in previous posts she loves swimming. But today tops it. I need to get her some lessons because the Olympics could just be in her future. :)

So this was the start....
I asked her what she was doing and she ways SWIMMING!
 At the time the men were doing the back stroke. But this is what was great.
She pauses.....and gets up and looks at me and says. "I need to take my shirt off." 
Well only because the guy swimmers had theirs off!

So she takes it off and gets back on the ground. To swim.


Swim Gi-Gi Swim!


Floor...pool....you have to start somewhere right?

Hope you are enjoying the Games like we are.

GO USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment