THE GRAYS

THE GRAYS

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ready for a laugh?

On a Friday night my mom and I went and took Giana to her first movie Finding Nemo 3D.


We braved it and wondered if she would sit through the whole thing. On many occasions she has watched Nemo and just loves the movie so we thought we would give it a whirl. She loved it, sat through the whole thing and ate nearly all the medium popcorn. Which later explained why she complained of her tummy hurting.  BUT before the movie started there was a short movie from Toy Story. And who does not love Toy Story? I think it was so funny so when it came onto the Internet to watch I had to share it in case you did not venture to see Finding Nemo.
 
ENJOY!
 
 
my favorite part has got to be the sprinkler! YAH MON

No comments:

Post a Comment